Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Labz

Kabhi sath baitho to ye janoge
ek tanha dil ka saath kya hota hai..
Shant baithoge to janoge
chup zubaan ke labz..
Agar sun sake mujhe der raat tak
to paoge meri madhoshi ki jhalak..


Jo jaan na sake to samjha na sakungi.


Gar jo samajh gaye to..
mil jaega tumhe mera jahan.
Meri aankhon me doob ke..
maloom hoga in band aankhon ka nazara.
Bas tamanna hai ki anjaane ho aur anjaan reh jao..
Jo darmiyan rahe uska koi naam na ho.


Bas saath baithe raho to janoge
ek tanha dil ka saath kya hota hai..

4 comments:

  1. :)
    mera appointment fix kar saath baithne k lie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i shared it on google buzz!! i am loving your blog more each day!
    this is really great =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @erina : sure
    @di : thanq thanq..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across your site and liked it very much.I was wondering if you'd like to do a link exchange.
    here's my site
    http://prathi-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete