Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Saturday, July 31, 2010

10 lines i squared up

1. My class rooms are a place for solving Sudoku.
2. My bucket list includes driving an Auto.
3. Silence and patience is what i seldom leave.
4. I wonder how a song can invoke anything or everything it wants to from depths of a person.
5. Care is the only language in which my Dad speaks to me.
6. The rainbow is always colored ! aw !
7. A little secret kept to yourself is Enigma.
8. My roll no. is 108 and i'm in love with it for unknown and obviously dumb reasons.
9. I am left undisturbed when i really need somebody to talk to. Vice versa too is always true.
10. Roshini is my long back lost best friend, one of the most beautiful memories i retain in my head from Nagpur. i wish even she would be scribbling my name in her last pages somewhere on Earth.



3 comments:

  1. Only 10.. i hoped more :P

    i guess all Capricorns r in love with '8' ... i m one of them.. anything containing 8 is very attractive for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am kinda liking it. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete