Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Meri Aawaaz

There is too much which is care for much. Tons and tons of things and people are been and being missed as a routine. There are millions of questions running in head as the clock ticks. I keep asking them to myself and may be a time in future will come when i will look back and answer them all myself.

There is a bunch of ephemeral pleasures in life and they are dragged along on shoulders as far in life as they possibly can be.
I imagine a sweet simple soothing kiss on my forehead.
Away would be undesired lest not the wishes i made.
All i demand, all i want is to make my retentions a little vague.

Some feelings sink so deep into the heart that only lonliness can help you find again. Sometimes we live with nothing more than hope. Sometimes we cry with everything except tears.

BTW im in love with a song..


naam gum jaayegaa, chehraa ye badal jaayegaa
meri aawaaz hi pehchaan hai, gar yaad rahe

wakt ke sitam kam haseen nahi, aaj hai yahaa kal kahi nahi
wakt ke pare agar mil gaye kahi, meri aawaaz hi.. ..

jo guzar gayi, kal ki baat thi, umar to nahi yek raat thi
raat kaa siraa agar fir mile kahi, meri aawaaz hi.. ..

din dhale jahaa raat paas ho, zindagi ki lau unchi kar chalo
yaad aaye gar kabhi ji udaas ho, meri aawaaz hi.. .

3 comments:

  1. the feeling is mutual dear... Loved d line 'few memories tht r buried in heart.. Only lonliness helps them find back' .. So thotful n deep..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i simply love the song. it is something else entirely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes di..it is something which i wasnt able to write in words. so heres the song itself..!

    ReplyDelete