Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baithe Baithe

"Zindagi ki talaash me,
Kahan se kahan aa gaye.
Jab dekha to ghabra se gaye,
ki maut ke itne kareeb aa gaye."
"Aankhein khuli thi meri marne ke baad bhi..
Aankhon ko aadat jo thi Intezaar ki."



8 comments:

  1. wow.. really nice.. and pic is very very very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aankhon ki aadat jo thi intezaar ki!!

    deep!! =D

    totally loved the new template =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ज़िंदगी को तलाशना नहीं पड़ता... वो तो पड़ी होती है चारों ओर... बस ज़रा हाथ बढ़ा लो तो पकड़ लो दामन... मौत से घबराना कैसा, वही तो अंतिम सच्चाई है... डूबते सूरज के सामने बैठी उस लड़की को देखो... सूरज से सीखती है कि आज की मौत कल जीवन है...

    ReplyDelete