Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Memoirs of a Juvenile


He took me home when I was five. 
He was a godparent to me. 
He was god to me. 
He played with my toys and along with me. 
He scribbled in my notebooks when i wrote numbers and alphabets.
He ran barefoot on footpaths while we went out to get new shoes for me.
He liked me a lot and I loved him a ton.
He watched me while I slept.
He stared at my lips whenever I was eating.
I used to hold his hand at home.
He used to hold my hand when out.
He used to burst out balloons before I could see them fly.
He scissored my hair when they grew down my shoulders.
He used to switch off lights while going out on streets leaving me behind.
He adored when I wept and held me tight when he cried.
He used to run behind my tricycle.
He took me once to a musical show.
He has purchased a new watch for me and one day I lost it.
I have also lost him now.


People said he was a maniac.
People say i was bought up by a maniac.
People say i am insane which i am not.
I am wild.

4 comments:

  1. there is no better way to express your gratitude for the person than the way you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with wild flower.. ur such an amazing writer.. hats off to u dear..

    ReplyDelete
  3. which i am not! lehra you are getting better and better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @wildflower
    its a pleasure receiving a comment from you.
    @erina
    tq yaar !
    @vagabond
    di..ur comment completes a post...(a wide smile)...

    ReplyDelete