Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Green Sandals

At times I fail to comprehend the world inside me and even the one outside. This piece of text speaks stupidly of...umm...dunno..maybe of a kind of abatable nuisance.


A token to extend..
That thing to walk on a land..
Give me my green sandals back.
Now when you have taken my wings away,
Gimme my Green sandals again.

I cannot always linger.
I cannot keep dangling around,loitering around.
With Daffodils my feet are bound..
Gimme those Green sandals now.


Enough of presents showered..
Tons of strawberries eaten..
Now left on earth..
I would need those Green sandals.

Stories of lavish existence..
will ponder ever over me.
For things I heard, I stargazed but neva' seen,
I call for a pair of those, I'm utterly keen.
Give those sandals..and that color Green.

5 comments:

  1. you saved me a blog post. i would have written something like this today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a really amazing piece. read this if you haven't already.
    http://bliss-n-pathos.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-bubblegum-sandals.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. read yours di..

    affectionate me !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like a princess caged within castle away from reality..rebeling.. dying to explore the outside world..

    ReplyDelete