Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Friday, September 3, 2010

A Birthday Letter

3rd September.
Harsh,
Those days have went away no doubt but there has never been a time when i did not think of you. I wish to imagine the way you would have looked today. You would have grown up and been a handsome young man na. Would you have been taller ? I guess yes. Would you have continued to measure our heights every second day ? 

Seventeen years old you have been today if only you would have been....
Ten years have passed by, lots of seasons and millions of seconds. 
Memories are vague but somehow retained.
I remember the last time I saw you..you were sleeping..
I just want to tell you I still miss you hard and will carry on.
Why didnt you talk to me before going ?
Only if you reply to this letter, I promise to love you more. 
I know now what you meant to me.
I also want to tell you that I miss doing your homework too.
I'll keep writing until you reply me one day.
Miss me too. Miss me if you ever look at a blank besides you in whichever world you are.

Sending you birthday candles. Blow them away.

Love,
Lehari.

4 comments:

  1. this should touch him, one way or the other.. Harsh should get to know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Harsh would have been 18 years old?? never knew you ppl were so close.
    i asked mom to read this too...she sends blessings.
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all these years have passed,
    knowing not what would have been this day if only it would have been...

    Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes we were close..he was the only one i loved being close to that time..

    ReplyDelete