Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Forlorn Being


I was aloft this fascinating light house and you were besides me. You were tied and from wind separated. 
I was climbing down this fascinating light house. You were behind me. And with a flicker we became alone together. Prologues say what enigma is and swiftly my life turns oxymoron. 

The golden hue is set to sour into silver. The standing sun smirks at me.A constant glare at the steps behind and the constant overwhelming nothingness. I am still climbing down the lighthouse that seems to never end. Your absense brings on the vehement dislike of myself. You sing of songs of laughter and heights while i speak of my physical forlorn being.

At times when i unfurl lighter shades of life, i find heavy lumps somwhere down the throat.
At times when i unfurl darker shades of life, i find muscles rising up the cheek bones.

1 comment:

  1. some things we can't see with naked eyes; i.e emotion
    has no age

    ReplyDelete