Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Long ago...you came to me..


You'll come to me
I'm getting high.
I look for you into the mirror,
I find myself complete.
I find myself rich.

The world will hear me loud,
it'll be high, it'll be loud.

Although you are just a stranger,
i have promises to live..
and ill live them all this moment
and thence free me forever.

Im happy coz if you leave,
you'll be leaving me for the final time.
Never thought i'll loose your shoulders,
but im glad i'll get them today.

I wont cry, wont let you down.
I would behave, be sane, wont let you down.
My piece of heaven, you'll come i know.
You will come to me..because you owe !

3 comments: