Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The 20 day Challenge

This is of being tagged in a challenge where one has to post continuously for 20 days..which i obviously would have failed..
It is because i had been tagged by this gal - Colours , i would sum up everything in here..

 DAY-1
15 facts about me-
1. I get nothing to start writing with when it comes to state facts about myself.
2. I love speaking in telugu..but i dont know the language..the only words i know are - nenu, niku, ledu, telsu, chependi, matladu, enamma, epoindi.
3. I sleep along with my green guava pillow..the weird part is that the guava has baby pink tongue. It is sweet though !
4. I literally spend the whole day mourning after i gave away three of my barbie dolls last year.
5. Right now my head realizes that 15 is too much.
For the rest ten..Click here

DAY-3
My Favorite superhero :
The fighters !

Look at his beard ! =)






DAY-4
Zodiac Sign :
CAPRICORN...
Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and Reserved
On the dark side...
Stubborn, overbearing, unforgiving !

DAY-6
A Habit that i wish i didnt have :
I go mad when i am too tired...i babble around, laugh at others, laugh at myself, laugh till my belly aches, go insane and make a fuss and then i even love to fight if a frnd or if my bro is around and continue this until i finally sleep..
Although i really don't dislike thid habit of mine, i simply cant see myself go straight to sleep when im tired..

DAY-7
My Last fb update:
"A train crossing a bridge over one shallow river..a girl.. Lehari sitting besides emergency window sees the summer come.."

My Last twitter update :
"This is a situation where there is water water everywhere...not a drop to drink.."
(Almost that !)

Country on my travel list:
EGYPT ! :)

List of first 3 songs of my playlist :
Call me Dil - Rasheed Ali
Sab Bhula ke - CALL the band
With Arms Wide Open - Creed

DAY-10
Things i miss about home :
1. Singing 'choti si baat' with mom while making Roti..
2. All my cousins playing cricket..and watching them..and sumtimes even playing with them.
3. Swinging to and fro.. on that giant swing..
4. Playing Badminton till late on winter nights.
5. Baccha Party..(mine is a joint family so there are too many of them)
6. Jokes that my dad does crack..and the funny face he makes after that..
7. Slapping my bro.
8. Crying Peacefully..
9. Eating whatever and whenever you want..ahem!
10. Everything i didn't mention already..
DAY-12
Something i am proud of in last few days :
Started learning how to cook.. and the fact that finally my little bro has started respecting me..and..
Saving money !

DAY-16
A song that best descries my mood now..

COLDPLAY :
"Did I drive you away?
I know what you'll say.
You'll say, "Oh, sing one we know"
But I promise you this,
I'll always look out for you.
That's what I'll do.
Singing...
Singing...
My heart is yours.
It's you that I hold on to.
That's what I'll do.
But I know I was wrong,
And I won't let you down.
(Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah I will, yes I will…)
Singing...
Crying...
Yeah I saw sparks,
Yeah I saw sparks,
And I saw sparks,
Yeah I saw sparks,
Singing out.
La, la, la, la, oh…
La, la, la, la, oh…
La, la, la, la, oh…
La, la, la, la, oh…"
..
....
.......
I guess i must end it here..
:)

11 comments:

  1. u love speaking in telugu?? i cn give u free classes ;)
    and srsly..u did d whole lot in just a post ;) woww !!! nice to knw abt u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way you describe things..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cadbury gal : i would love to be your student.. ;)
    @anonymous : u do ?? do you ?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. egypt is checked,top travelling list (with lehar)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @erina : im glad...got one person more to shoulder the financial expense..:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really a nice idea to have all 20 topics in one post...esp for a lazy adam like me. I was tagged by a girl on her blog but my lazy ass didn't let me give it a shot. I was like - "20 days regular blogging? gosh! No way, my time is priceless".....lol. Thanks a ton :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Djock : so you are at the same side of the grass as i am in..=D
    Thanks anyways.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol :) i am last one to comment on it!
    but lady u totally rocked it!!

    ps: if u remove your word verification, i wont be this late on commenting!:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @colours : hehe..i was waiting for you to comment..finally you're here..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stubborn!!!!!!!!
    Really. Are you? :P
    btw My friends also call me the same.

    and yes, i forgot to tell you, you have great command over English.
    Keep Rocking Toki. :)
    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete