Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Fb

Today was something not regular. The chat option on my fb was enabled..i chatted..for long..after long..i realized how detached i have eventually been from fb society..my friends and all. I realized that i have one more bunch of friends who are somewhere nearby..always..but i wasn't the same to them..i am not the same and can never be. I have too many friends. I cant stay with all of them for always. Above all, i dont really want to keep people by my side anymore. I let loose.. by choice or by default..wtv. People asked me if i was still alive. They asked me if my Internet connection had a problem. Some simply asked how i was(and that was sweet) but one of them asked if i was recently committed and for which i stayed back for long ? What is this small little crazy thing called love ?? Does it keep you from chatting with your frnds on fb ? I told him i am single. He asked if i even know how to love someone.. 
and then i asked the same question to myself..



P.S. - :)

4 comments:

  1. wanted to keep this section blank,,
    but
    blogspot.com don't entertain such things...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deactivated my fb a while ago and was kinda looking for options to delete it permanantly..the moment i activated it due to some reason, my girl friends and other's started posting on my wall that they are happy i m back..soon, just like you, when i went online after ages, i had ppl come up with wierd doubts..!!!! whatever it was..i wasnt ready to answr any of them as i myself am in search for those answers !

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cadbury girl : wierd doubts..lolz..

    ReplyDelete