Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Reverie

He had never smiled so fake..
As if a life’s at stake..
I dream of a smile..When all good moments seem borrowed for an instance..
He lives with a desire
One that’s gonna cling onto him till pyres
I dream of a desire that pushes him to stand alone.
He regretted a decision so lame..
He painted his dreams in her name
I dream of a painting with no dimension of time and tense..
Tired of feeling so small..
Of rhyming out of minds and trying to crawl..
I dream of a rhythm curled in ties of his ecstasy..
Can prayers be heard?
Can a world change?
I dream of a prayer that answers all questions..
The egoist and the Alter-ego
Let not the pride go undefined.
I dream of a pride that melts before exaltation.
Doleful being… silent cry..
One kiss and reverse the time could simply fly.
I dream of a kiss which brings his love back to him.
I dream of a dream where all my dreams come true…
He gets his gal and life turns blind.
Peace seeks a friend.

17 comments:

  1. i wish all ur dreams come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of a song:

    Where were you when I was burned and broken
    While the days slipped by from my window watching
    And where were you when I was hurt and I was helpless
    Because the things you say and the things you do surround me
    While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
    Dying to believe in what you heard
    I was staring straight into the shining sun

    Lost in thought and lost in time
    While the seeds of life and the seeds of change were planted
    Outside the rain fell dark and slow
    While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime

    I took a heavenly ride through our silence
    I knew the moment had arrived
    For killing the past and coming back to life

    ~Pink Floyd


    A symmetry, that I see, though I seldom seek. Nice post.

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Blasphemous Aesthete : You dont hafta be..btw..Nice song.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice poem and equally good that right left allighnment of dose beautifully caricatured lines..amzin wrk,

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Wonderful read, written with excellence :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey lehar it happens to be kinda one of my favorite one.... thanks gal fr dese awesome one....u too inspire me alot

    ReplyDelete
  7. @sham : Glad it made way into your favourite list...
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be either very happy, or too unhappy for being lost in reverie. As your prose speaks out to me, it said reverie is the child of extremes; your feelings are wishful, and wishes strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish to put my bricks where there is no ground... still i wish,, to dream..to foster ur euphoria... peace____________.all ur wish come true.. like a reverse cycle of revolution.

    ReplyDelete
  10. pure and lovely :)

    regards,
    rachitlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. kisi ki majburi ko in panktiyo se dekha jaa shakta hai:

    O kalp-vraksh ki son-juhi, O amal-tas ki amar kali
    Dharti ke aatap se jalte, Man par chaayi nirmal badli
    Main tumko madhu-sad-gandh yukt, sansaar nahi de paunga !
    Tum mujhko karna maaf priye main pyar nahi de paunga !!

    ReplyDelete