Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Monday, May 9, 2011

Last thought in consciousness and then sway in swoon..

There are things that timE cannot erase..and there are some which we dont let gO..
I didnt let, be erased, the memories of those beautiful childhood afternoons when, after school, i used to sit with the watchman near the garden of my apartment and tell him stUff i did at school.. and time wasnt able to erase the memOries of a post-beautiful-afternoon momEnt when i enter the empty drawing room of my home with burden on my shoulders framing a picture that would probably speak of mundane isolation..
SomehOw, today i love talking to a stranger n listen to his story, just like the watchman who used to listen to me.
Somehow, today i loVe entering an empty room and feEl satiated with the silence around...just like tOnight..with peaCe and endless dePths of blackness to sink intO..the daylight today is toO shallow !



13 comments:

  1. Nice...very well expressed..I like the narration very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thts the magic of life.. we switch places, choices, & persons.. everythng.. even if we dont wish to..

    nice one leher.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @vivek : =)
    @eri : it wasnt something i didnt wish to...somewhere im glad and thankful for the chnges..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Posts r very short with lots of emotions..I read all your posts after April as i was very busy with some other work and recently added a new post to my blog..hope u like it ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anuroop : Tq =D
    @Kiran : yes.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life gets really pretty at times, and you should live it the best when it offers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are not alone in loving that silence of an empty room or hearing stories of strangers, from strangers. =)

    Nice read.

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete