Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Monday, April 5, 2010

Restless forbearance

Of queries to my angel..
Was it you on that starry night when stars dangled from nowhere.
Was it you ?
You who let the quill lay on my shoulder when it drizzled ?
The one who vanished with the beam of piercing light when i had no control on my lashes, was it you ?
I stand here with the feather now,to take you away with me.
And you are nowhere to be seen.
Where are you now?Where?




1 comment:

  1. "stand here with the feather now,to take you away with me."


    good work! =)

    ReplyDelete