Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Normalcy...

Don't look at me with such expecting eyes.
I can't confront them.
Don't bring yourself too close to my cheeks.
I become uncomfortable.
Love seems to be so strange.
And im not expert at the fine art of ignoring.
When i turn and start going away, dont hold my hands tight.
It hurts.
Stop bringing my name on your lips.
Somewhere deep down my heart freezes.
The perfume points your presence here.
Im sinking finding ways to hide.
Trying to pretend that i unnoticed you.
Oh ! im so not trodden to this wet feeling yet.
So,leave me to myself.
Go ahead,out of my environs.
Leave me behind.
Never again look at me with those expecting eyes.

3 comments:

  1. the look of expecting eyes is too good a temptation to resist.. go ahead relish it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy,smell somethng fishy..i need to know..
    rest the post is really nice.. n y ignore yaar.. u can take tips from me anytime :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @wildflower
    :)
    @erina
    post your list of tips then..!:)

    ReplyDelete