Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Friday, January 29, 2010

I am hOme again



Im back home !

tu tudu ta ra ri ra ra..
ta ra ri raa tup tudu tu..
tu du tuuuu tu du ruuuu
ta ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra raaaaaaaa....

Another noon.Coziness and me in my room.Let that be enough(switch foot) playing in the background and falling in love with the stillness all over.

"let me know that you hear me.
let me know you're touched
let me know that you love me
let that be enough.."

tu du tuuuu tu du ruuuu
ta ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra raaaaaaaaaa...

Aaw i can resist myself singing.im resistable.

5 comments:

  1. love the layout! so you!!!

    resist-able...hmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...love ya too..!

    have nthing better to do than tis kachda kaam...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one re..
    really nw i m able to get my fren...
    n u cn only do this kachda kaam at homee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the pic & of course the words
    'falling in love with stillness all over..'

    ReplyDelete