Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pulse remains'



Definition of peace i googled :
"Peace is a state of balance and understanding in yourself and between others" ..

Redefined :

Peace.
White on paper.
Tree from train.
Ocean from bay.
Sky from earth.

and you from my memories.

'
?

The ambiguity of expressions. The black seconds of life.. Like the colors of a faded rainbow.. The heart beats missed..
""One moment of lost myself..
And the footprints of remains left in me... Till now..still now.. I do believe that.. that.. What i believe wasn't true.. Unilluminated.""

The peace prevails and pulse remains...

6 comments:

  1. whoa you are amazing....
    i am in love with the last line =D

    small tip, take care of the grammar when you frame the sentences....

    bravo!! i am proud =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grammar kaunsi jagah ??..tell me so that ill edit n post again di..

    ReplyDelete
  4. great!!!
    spell bounding!!
    1 opinion i wanna share:
    the lifetime of every defination is short:(
    may be u shouldn't think that you were wrong at 1 point of time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. no leave this as it is..
    original ka essence rahega!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More than the pulse, I liked 'Peace' so much better here :)

    ReplyDelete