Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Private Emotion.

Every endless night has a dawning day
Every darkest sky has a shining ray
It takes a lot to laugh as your tears go by
But you can find me here till your tears
run dry..

It's a private emotion that fills you
tonight..

(lyrics: "Private Emotion"-Ricky Martin)


"A Girl Elite"

A Private Emotion resides within.
My beautiful sin.

All my senses were only for you,
longing to hear, see n feel you.
I never told you wat i believed,
but my words were desperate to reach you.
From the very beginning..
Alwayzz..

My unsatisfied state,
will remain deserted i know.
grant me the courage alone,
coz my heart isn't yet prone..
A Happy girl has died..
thanks to the blows of life..

The Private Emotion still resides within.

5 comments: