Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Old Book for Coloring.

There was a time when i was good at painting..yes painting..that was when i was 6 years old..but since then i have a total of 0% improvement. I told my dad that i wanted to join painting classes. He said a straight NO and asked me to join guitar classes. =(
Do i really want to learn playing guitar ?
Dunno.
But i would like to go painting classes..and feel the same i felt when i used to get a brand new set of sharp crayon or color pencils way back in school.
:D
And thence i have landed with this piece.. 


P.S.: Itna bhi bura nahi hai ! =P



6 comments: