Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Intent on Satisfaction

I dont know what is it that brings me immense satisfaction..it is just that i want to measure the contentment whenever i am happy, when im sad, when im involved in a thing or when excluded from something. I would so measure it that i get to know a little more of myself. And the data i collect would be used tactfully for future use. Music ofcourse has been something i always use when dissatisfied. And there are a few more...
Music
Scooty...i love driving through lonely lanes and the speed is directly proportional to the weather.
Diary...i talk to her..and whenever i make crosses and zeroes and squares and lines, i first let her know that i'm gonna scribble in you..i tend to get babyish with her..
Sleep...if only i get it right away..
Other times, simply wasting time keeps me satisfied.
=)



P.S : I haven't read a single page today..i have my offensive examinations. And I am Satisfied today !

         I am Happy today !

4 comments:

  1. heheh!! completely relatable =D
    now we arn't sisters for nothing =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i vote for driving thru lonely lanes and simply wasting time.. :P

    ReplyDelete