Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Room for Fantasies


I just stole a glance..oh down !. Not this. My mock tail is here and the discussion on lipsticks start over again. that blemishing pink is awesome. This penetrating blue awful,glossy orange,tint of crimson..and it went on. My eyes hook at his face once again and back down to the dazzling sticker on kim's cellphone. "1 message received"- the nokia reads and vibrates on my lap. It stroke like an alarm to correct myself. By the time i realized,the topic had switched from lipsticks to don't know what. Perhaps sumthing related to agony and then sumthing to do with eye candies. Eye candies bla..eye candies bla..eye candies blurr.. and my eyes roll again.this time gripped into his eyes and my head down again.the very next moment an air of current flows through till my toes as i realize his eyes were on me.

"indu bas stop! Enough of this peep and hide business".i yell at self.i give away my unfinished mock tail glass.A trip to washroom,back again,i sit with my back facing him being thankful for keeping the change unquestioned.Half an hour passes and its only a quarter left to 12 now.An urge of him continuously storming underneath. Queries prefixed with "will he" slide simultaneously. Before i appreciate my decision to turn back for a glance,the job is done, i'm finished turning around and he is gone. Awfulness fills me. I search a couple of directions,some more corners and a few more walls. Bells start ringing,carols are sung, merries of Christmas prevails and for the very umpteenth time i feel void. Annoyed. Dissapointed and lost.



2 comments:

  1. nice yaar... some ppl like us live in the world of fantasy and i love it a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!

    *speechless* (baaki when i get back my speech)

    ReplyDelete